Founded in 1994, L2M has evolved from a homegrown studio to a 25+ person firm with notable projects throughout the United States. Headquartered near Baltimore, Maryland, with a second office in Dayton, Ohio, L2M has been recognized as one of the top 25-Architecture Firms by the Baltimore Business journal. L2M has completed over 4,000 projects for a diverse clientele, including national retail and food service chains, developers, healthcare providers, institutional facility managers and contractors.
Relationships are everything, and the most important ones are those we cultivate with our staff. At L2M, Innovation through Collaboration is more than a service-model; it also defines key elements of our internal culture.
Our generous compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
• Medical, life and disability insurance
• Paid vacation
• Retirement plan with company match
• Paid membership to professional associations
In addition, L2M actively supports and encourages educational opportunities through a tuition allowance program with paid leave to all full-time staff.
L2M is presently adding positions
• Project Manager - Baltimore
• Project Architect Baltimore
• Intern Architect / CADD - Baltimore
• Project Architect - Dayton
• intern Architect / CADD - Dayton
To submit your name for future employment opportunities at L2M, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to Scot Loiselle at: firstname.lastname@example.org.